Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Marching Forward

March is fast approaching.
The mantel is looking a little green for spring.
This reading fairy always makes me smile.
Antique books.
The red book reminds me of grade school.
Did you realize daylight savings time begins March 10th?
Yay!  I cannot wait for longer days of sunlight!

Review of the cream cheese banana bread recipe . . . 
Delicious & yummy, great with coffee, tea, or a tall glass of milk!
Try it, you'll like it!

I'm linking with . . .


The Self Sufficient HomeAcre



French Country Cottage

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Bring on spring!

Cream cheese banana bread just sounds decadent. We are trying to lose a little weight here. Ugh..

Vee said...

We longer day lovers have to watch out...there are those among us who complain most loudly about Daylight Savings Time. I love it! Very exciting that it's coming around again so soon. The earlier the better.

A bit of green sure looks nice in our homes this time of year.

Sis Sue said...

The banana bread looks very tastey. Your mantel is pretty to bring on the Spring green vibe.

Donna Wilkes said...

Wish I had a slice of that bread - sounds delicious!

20 North Ora said...

Hi Carol - I'm going to make that Banaba bread tomorrow! It looks and sounds wonderful.

Judy

Ruthie Hart said...

cream cheese banana bread?? YES PLEASE!

My Eclectic Loft said...

I want to try your recipe looks so yummy. Hurry up Spring!

Lisa Lynn said...

Great pic! Thanks so much for sharing this on The HomeAcre Hop! Hope to see you tomorrow for a special hop and a giveaway announcement! :)
http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/03/the-homeacre-hop-9.html