Friday, December 17, 2010

More Christmas Bling . . .

Happy Friday!
So glad you stopped by for a visit!


The staircase . . .

The dining room is all ready for a Christmas Day
steak dinner . . .


Santa is everywhere . . .

Shabby Santa in a little chair . . .


Santa playing a tune . . .


Three jolly guys . . .


Polar Express Santa . . .

Kitchen displays . . .
Our kitchen sink window . . .

Santa chef . . .

Gingerbread folks . . .

Snow people . . .


More gingerbread . . .


Old cabinet filled with more snow people . . .
(click on picture to see details)

Santa gardener & a singing snowman angel . . .

Well, we're 8 days away from the big day!
Still lots to do . . .

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol!! Everything looks so pretty! You have a lot of cute little Santies! Love how your staircase looks.
Merry merry,
Shelia ;)

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Carol, your home is so warm and inviting. I love all your Santa's, my favs are the ones on the books. Happy Holidays! hugs ~lynne~

Patsy said...

I love your Merry Christmas bling!

Christine said...

Everything looks so festive. I especially like the staircase with garland and lights.

Elena said...

I love all your decorations. We have the polar express santa too! I bought it when I was a couple months pregnant with Mary and I didn't even know it. She just loves it now:)

Kerin said...

Carol,
Everything looks so cheery and cozy ! You sure have a lot of cute Christmas decorations :)
I reallly love the Santa Chef.........too cute!!
Have a safe and warm weekend.

Mary said...

Captivating song while looking at you beautiful creativity!
you did a great job. Those ski people are so so vintage!

Gloria said...

Everything looks so pretty. I especially love how your your dining room looks. And I especially wish I could be there for that steak dinner on Christmas Day! ;)
Best regards and Merry Christmas,
Gloria

Oklahoma Granny said...

I would so love to have a bannister if for nothing else than decorating for Christmas.

tincanlily said...

Yes, Santa is everywhere. I am glad you made a batch of gingerbread cookies! I am now a big fan! Your house looks very festive! I love the stairway, beautiful! I think I remember that from last year. It sure does set the tone for the rest of the house.
denise

Cindy said...

It's all great, but I love the kitchen window and, of course, the garland on the bannister. It's a wonderland for Ethan!