1. Memories: I cherish memories from the past. I also love creating new memories with my family.
2. Marriage: Being married to my sweet hubby, Bob, for 33 years is a blessing.
3. Motherhood: When I gave birth to my son, Bobby, 27 years ago it changed my life forever. I love being a mom & really look forward to being a grandma!
4. Mary Engelbreit: I enjoy Mary Engelbreit's artwork. I'm sad her magazine is no longer being published.
5. Music: Music is an important part of my life. It was my main focus during high school & college. I taught music for years at the elementary school level. Music inspires me each day.
6. Mashed Potatoes: Love 'em! I don't eat them very often, mostly for Thanksgiving & Christmas dinners.
7. M & Ms: Shouldn't eat them at all, but certainly enjoy them during the holidays!
8. Moon: I love watching a full moon rise in the east.
9. Mountains: My favorite are the Teton Mountains at Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
10. Miracles: The changing seasons, a newborn baby, answered prayers, a life changed by God.
Have a marvelous Monday friends! Hope to hear from you soon!